Download Running Cockroach Theme For PC

Download Running Cockroach Theme For PC

Running Cockroach Theme is one the most popular theme which I ever seen. This is amazing funny theme. The cockroaches running on the screen like real.

This theme start just in one click . If you hover one of the cockroach, then they will stop, if remove mouse, then they will run again. You can add many cockroaches as you can.


You can remove by clicking on them and add by clicking on apps shortcut .

Note: - This file is in .zip format. So first extract it , then you will get two files, then install .exe file.

                                                                      Download



                                                                

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

3 Responses to "Download Running Cockroach Theme For PC"

  1. This content proves that my time wasted here was not in vain, indeed this your article is lovely and also serves as an important information. Thanks once again. I will like to tell you about the Sabwap. Sabwap is a prank, music, sport, news, virtual reality, gaming and movies download site. Apart from those, you can also download Hollywood and Hindi artist videos and musics. The platform Is so enriched and it focuses only on musics and videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in class eighth from when I use this website to download some music, videoes, movies, cartoon and WWE fight. But always I suffer from a common mistake and that is Ads and Not the proper content which was intended to be downloaded. However I downloaded a wwe fight where Roman reighns and Brock lesnar fights but When download completed, it was a cartoon. Somehow I also downloaded a Hindi song 'teri meri'and I got 'tu jaane na'. Means this website just give us a Download version of youtube . So I just left this website to download and use Vidmate and many others application and website to download songs. And which makes my download song faster.

    ReplyDelete